ECA is complicated- How Kansas helped me succeed

I wanted to apply under the Canada Express entry scheme. When I went through the procedure I realized that ECA was of utmost importance in the process. ECA basically stands for Educational Credential Assessment, which is a mandated step in Canada immigration process for candidates who do not a Canadian degree.  Through ECA, the authorities analyze whether my education gained my home country is equivalent or relative to the parameters of Canadian requirement. I don’t say ECA is complicated but for first-time applicants like me, it’s always best to take an expert assistance and not lose on the first attempt.



I thought I will be at loss in ECA...But Kansas helped me!
I was the primary applicant and could gauge the importance of the ECA but had no idea how to go about it. That is when a friend recommended Kansas Overseas Careers (KOC). KOC was the best thing that happened at that crucial moment. When I approached them all perplexed and confused, they told me to relax, we will help you out. They first explained to me the importance ECA holds in Canadian immigration and why it is mandatory to go for ECA. I remember the easy way my consultant summed up about the important of ECA in my process. He said, “In simple words, ECA will help Canadian authorities understand how your degree is in Canada.”

I was guided by the authorities/body that would conduct my ECA.  The most common and economical option to go for ECA is through World Education Services (WES).  Kansas told me that the World Education System or WES had a straightforward procedure and undoubtedly it was true.

The WES Journey-Experience
For people like who have no experience in the process initially, here’s how things worked with WES through KOC guidance:

For the WES application, the consultant at KOC went through my qualifications. KOC asked me to first check with my university and get all the transcripts. Once I got the transcripts, KOC helped me create an account on the WES website. They helped me subscribe to the right package which consisted of a hard copy of the ECA report, soft copy of the ECA report and an option through which the CIC could check your report online.

Next KOC told me to get all the required documents. They helped me arrange it in a proper manner and I couriered it to WES. Within 20 working days, WES evaluated the documents and sent the report. I had heard about cases where applications were rejected by WES because the documents were not sent in the proper format. But thanks to KOC I did not face this problem as the KOC professionals gave attention to every minute detail. Had the application got rejected then I would have to go through the entire tedious procedure all over again.

To crack on your WES right, approach KOC:

Had I tried completing the WES formalities on my own I bet I would have got stuck badly. Since I took the prudent decision to go with Kansas Overseas Careers things got moving really fast for me. Today I have applied for the visa as I received the invitation to apply for Canada PR. The entire credit goes to Kansas Overseas Careers. They helped me not just with the WES application, but also with the complete process for Canada PR. I strongly recommend KOC to everyone who wants to move to Canada from India, or anywhere around the world. 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.